Company: CRA Architects
Contact Person: Sue Weeks
Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
The Proposal Coordinator will work collaboratively with technical leads to prepare winning proposals, presentations and award submissions. This will include assisting in marketing related efforts for all stages of pursuits such as qualifications, RFP/Qs, and presentations. This role will also provide support for all proposal efforts including but not limited to writing, editing and producing content.
Tasks will include:
1. Preparation of proposals and presentations for new projects, including generation of customized content (text and images), coordination of consultant information, layout, binding, and shipment
2. Consultant research
3. Organization and Maintenance of marketing department project data, resources and materials for proposals and other associated information
4. Draft and produce handout and presentation materials (e.g., software-driven presentation programs, overheads, slides, etc.) for specific project interviews.
5. Create and update marketing collateral, as needed
6. Database management
7. Review assigned printed and electronic publications (national and local) for RFP/RFQ/SOQ advertisements, prospective clients, and articles of interest.
8. Assist in the creation and maintenance of standard marketing resources/materials (e.g., SOQs, representative project descriptions, resumes, proposal sections, etc.).
9. Obtain/coordinate project and employee photographs for use in marketing efforts.
10. Update company brochures/flyers as needed.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must be well-organized, self-motivated, and flexible. Experience with RFP/RFQs, grant-writing, or publications is preferred. Other required skills and capabilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business, or similar field preferred. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
• Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail
• Time-management skills to balance competing priorities and multiple projects under various and sometimes simultaneous deadlines
• Graphic design skills preferred
• Strong experience in the full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); and the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), is required.; WordPerfect
• Knowledge of WordPress CMS & database skills preferred.
• Architectural/ Engineering / Construction or similar industry knowledge preferred
• Experience with the production of qualification proposals and project presentation preparation
• Ability to conduct internet and phone research
• Good analytical, organizational, and planning abilities
• Ability to work independently or as part of a project team
• Ability to turn fact-based project descriptions into value-based marketing literature
• Ability to work overtime hours as needed
How to Apply
email [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, June 14, 2018