Company: Liquid Creative
Contact Person: Scott Schroeder
Application Deadline: September 10, 2021
Do you work hard, laugh hard, troubleshoot and constantly think creatively and strategically? If so, Liquid Creative could be the place for you! This Account Manager position is primarily remote.
What to Expect
Liquid Creative is a full-service marketing agency in Central Florida, and we’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our team! Our studio is a fun, fast-paced environment that relies on collaboration to produce innovative work. You’ll be joining a team composed of the most creative, interesting, and talented marketing professionals in the business! We’re looking for an Account Manager with experience in an agency setting and the desire to be a driving force in the growth of our agency. You’ll work within the framework of a supportive team that will depend on you to lead them in the execution of ongoing account tasks, while simultaneously leading clients’ planning, campaigns, strategies, events and activations.
Perks of the Job
- The BEST coworkers (talented, motivated, great senses of humor)
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Paid time off
- Dedicated time for professional development and opportunities for continued education
- Work/life balance (it’s rare anyone is online after 5pm)
- Weekly culture hour, where we take a break to do something fun and creative
What You’ll Do
- Project Management
- Manage day-to-day operations of client accounts including strategic campaigns, events, planning, reporting and more to meet and exceed client expectations
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our marketing solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develops tactical project elements, including creative strategy briefs, timelines, budget estimates, research, and program analysis
- Client Relationship Management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Negotiate contracts, determine areas to grow business within existing accounts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement. Effectively communicate this with the client.
- Internal Communication & Strategy
- Work hand-in-hand with our creative team to develop programs and strategies to support clients’ needs
- Ensure internal team has sufficient project direction and time to plan their client workload to meet all necessary deadlines
- Develop strategies that utilize traditional media, PR, influencers, and digital/social media
- Oversee social media content creation and ideation for all clients you manage
- Work with internal team in the development of creative strategy briefs, timelines, budget estimates, research, and program analysis
- Communicates client changes, needs and strategy across all departments (account management, creative, accounting)
- New Business Support
- Participate in new business development efforts including creation of proposals, taking new client meetings, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Who We’re Looking For
You’re a team player, but you’re not afraid to speak your mind.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- The ability to finesse delicate client relationships
- A “Can-Do,” collaborative attitude
- The ability to adapt and to take initiative
- The ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Required experience: BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
How to Apply
Holler at Us
Come work with smart, passionate people in a fun environment that values creativity, innovation, and making an impact. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly growing agency.
Does this sound like you? Email your resumé, cover letter, and link to your portfolio (optional) to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, August 24, 2021