Company: Moore Communications Group
Contact Person: Whitney Pickett
Application Deadline: February 14, 2017
Currently we are looking for an Account Executive to join our digital team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in digital marketing strategy and execution – from plan development to creative implementation. Agency experience is preferred. Come join this growing team of digital strategists.
As traditional paid, owned and earned media channels converge, digital (and social) media is touching and influencing every aspect of communication. Social media has evolved from a value-added communications medium to essential for the growth of business. It’s becoming embedded in the very fiber and DNA of a company. Come join us as we transform how businesses use social media to meet their goals.
What You’ll be Doing
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities on behalf of clients. Activities include:
• Digital landscape research, experience in advanced search query operators and Boolean query language is a plus.
• Develop marketing plans, including strategy and creative briefs necessary for plan development.
• Collaborate with the creative and development team to produce assets such as banners, ads, content, landing pages, etc. necessary to execute on strategy.
• Implement and optimize digital display, content marketing, social media and search ads. Ensure campaign tracking is in place, review analytics and conduct optimizations.
• Develop compelling content on behalf of clients and maintain content calendars.
• Become an advocate for the client in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Manage, expand and engage blogger communities.
• Manage project timelines and ensure deliverables are completed on time.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports, proficiency in pivot tables is a plus.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
MCG prides itself on a culture of teamwork. New employees often comment that, despite having more than 40 employees who bring unique perspectives and experiences to the table, the MCG team is remarkably cohesive. Differences in team members are embraced and encouraged, to bring fresh creativity and new approaches to every project. With the strong emphasis on teamwork and open door communication policy, employees feel supported and emboldened at every step. Staff is quick to recognize their colleagues’ achievements at weekly team meetings, further deepening the culture of collaboration.
Cooperation pervades the MCG culture so strongly that an entire room was established to celebrate this mentality. The C-lounge (which stands for colleagues, clients and community) is the team’s brainstorm, team meeting, get-away-from-your-desk space that fosters collaboration.
As much as team members enjoy working with one another, they actually like seeing each other outside of the office, too! That’s why employees are treated to regular happy hours and bi-annual team builders, such as kickball games, zip lining and the annual (extremely competitive) pumpkin carving contest for Halloween.
To relax and recharge, team members receive the week between Christmas and New Years Day off with pay, in addition to all traditional holidays and annual leave time to use throughout the year. Employees may take their birthday off and work on a bi-weekly flex schedule, which allows all full-time employees to work a half day every other week on Fridays.
To keep employees healthy and happy, MCG offers an optional wellness program, in which 100 percent of employees participate. Activities include lunch and learn sessions with the State of Florida executive chef, yoga sessions and healthy potlucks.
Another productivity boost comes in the form of standing desks, purchased by MCG for staff choosing to participate. To date, more than half of staff work at a standing desk and report an overall increased feeling of wellness, which translates to happier employees, both in and out of the office.
MCG has been named a Florida Trend Best Place to Work five years in a row. The honor is bestowed by the statewide business publication annually to 100 organizations in Florida and is based on company policies, practices and demographics, as well as employee feedback received through an anonymous survey. This five-time recognition speaks to the culture that has been created at MCG – a culture of excellence and collaboration that results in success for clients and happy, loyal employees.
In addition to its success in Tallahassee, MCG expanded its team and reach dramatically in recent years. In the past two years alone, MCG has opened three new offices – in Denver, New Orleans and West Palm Beach.
What You Should Have
• Bachelors degree required
• Creativity and documented immersion in the digital space (Give links to profiles or case studies as examples)
• Proficient knowledge in content marketing theory and application
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why ideas will help clients achieve their goals
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
• In-depth knowledge of digital advertising on social channels, native advertising, SEM, and display
• Excellent writing and language skills
• Theoretical knowledge of landing pages, sales funnel design and marketing automation
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in writing and verbally
• A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other junior employees
• Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
• Great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
How to Apply
Send an email to Whitney Pickett: [email protected] with resume, cover letter, and links to relevant social profiles and/or campaigns.
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, February 6, 2017