Tips from a Political PR Pro – Mastering Legislative Session Without Losing Your Mind
- Location: Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown
- Address: 316 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- RSVP Deadline: November 13, 2017 at noon
You can’t claim a client list of Florida’s political elite without some serious skills, and when it comes to promoting, protecting and preserving her clients’ reputations and initiatives, no one does it better than this public relations powerhouse. Presenting Tips from a Political PR Pro – Mastering Legislative Session Without Losing Your Mind, Sarah Bascom, President and Founder of Bascom Communications & Consulting, will share her insider’s perspective and knowledge to help you navigate the upcoming legislative session with ease. Lunch will be provided.
Are you a member with at least five years of experience? Ready to achieve the professional designation of Accredited in Public Relations? Learn about the process and benefits of earning your APR at a brief session following the main program, hosted by Director of Accreditation Kristen Knapp, APR, CPRC, CAE.
RSVP deadline: November 13, 2017 at noon
Thank you to our presenting sponsor,
Target Print & Mail!
About the Speaker
Sarah Bascom, President of Bascom Communications & Consulting, LLC
- Political communications expert with more than 17 years of experience
- Has advised large corporations, trade associations and elected officials
- Specializes in crisis management, strategic messaging, media management and public affairs campaigns
- Serves as member of communications teams for Associated Industries of Florida, AT&T, The Everglades Foundation, Florida Association of Health Plans, Florida Power & Light, Anheuser-Busch, ABC Liquors and Publix
- Serves as lead strategist and spokesperson for numerous referendums, candidates and issue campaigns
- Recognized as one of the “Brightest Minds in Florida Politics” by SaintPetersBlog
- Named to INFLUENCE 100 List as one of the 100 most influential people in Florida politics
- Served as the communications director for the Florida Senate under Senate President Jim King
- Served as press secretary for the Senate Majority Caucus and deputy communications director for the Republican Party of Florida
Thank you to our amazing sponsors