The Art of Digital Storytelling with Ritesh Gupta
- Location: Florida Health Care Association
- Address: 307 W Park Avenue
- RSVP Deadline: September 16, 2019
Join us to hear from Ritesh Gupta, a Brooklyn-based journalist turned filmmaker and advertising creative who’s currently the Head of the Content Studio at Vayner Productions. His brand of storytelling has turned digital films and content into massive drivers of conversation and culture. The content he creates has collected over one hundred million views online, driven billions of media impressions and garnered critical acclaim from Clios to Cannes Lions.
His background has spanned mediums from television to film, commercials to digital content. Ritesh’s most recent work was the April viral film sensation for Budweiser — This Bud’s for 3 — honoring NBA legend Dwyane Wade which shattered records across digital to become one of the most talked-about brand films of 2019. Ritesh started his career in Tallahassee, first at Ron Sachs Communications (now Sachs Media Group) followed by a stint at WCTV.
Ritesh Gupta and Vayner Productions Work Highlights:
- A Dream Delivered with Adam Driver
- Derek, This Bud’s for 2 with Budweiser & Derek Jeter
- This Bud’s For 3 with Budweiser & Dwyane Wade
- Harry Caray’s Last Call
- Puma Clyde Court Reform
- Comcast – Rico Roman
- 5:00 p.m. – Student Reception up on the Florida Health Care Association’s gorgeous rooftop
- 5:30 p.m. – Networking in FHCA’s Education and Training Center
- 6:00 p.m. – Program: The Art of Digital Storytelling – Behind the scenes of a production team’s record-shattering campaigns with Ritesh Gupta
Parking is available in both the paved lot and grass lot behind the FHCA building, as well as on the street.
Deadline extended to September 17. Please RSVP by the deadline for the following rates:
(If you are a member of AAF, you are welcome to RSVP at the member rate.)
Member – $25
“Future Member” (Non-Member) – $45
Teachers and Students – $20.50
PREPAID PRogram Pass Seat – See how you can save money with our new PRogram Pass option.
Members who RSVP after September 16 will be charged $35.
Huge Thank You To Our Sponsors and Partners!
Online registration for this event has closed.