Save Money with the new FPRA Capital Chapter PRogram Pass
FPRA Capital Chapter PRogram Pass
There’s a new way to buy tickets to our chapter programs, and it will save you $$$$$: The PRogram Pass!
- Half PRogram Pass: Includes 1 ticket to each of 5 programs = $100 (buy 4, get 1 free)
- Full PRogram Pass: Includes 1 ticket to each of 10 programs = $200 (buy 8, get 2 free)
Our monthly program member rate is $25 for each event, so buying a Half PRogram Pass saves you $25, and buying a Full PRogram Pass saves you $50! For each event, all you’ll need to do is RSVP online. One ticket per person per month, please. Purchase below via PayPal.
The deadline to buy a Half or Full PRogram Pass is extended to September 27, 2019. Unused PRogram Pass tickets will expire September 1, 2020. The standard option of buying a ticket as needed each month is also still available. This offer is not available to student members.
If you enjoyed past programs like “Managing a Hack: A Communicator’s Guide to Responding to a Data Breach,” “Communicating History – Behind the Creation of Florida’s Constitution Revision Commission PR Strategy,” “Audio vs. Visual: Reaching New Ears through Podcasting,” and “Florida’s Force – Telling Your Story in the Eye of the Storm,” the PRogram Pass is a no-brainer.
The Capital Chapter plans to host 10 monthly professional development programs from September 2019 through August 2020. Acclaimed speakers from near and far will address video, branding, legislative session, using free/cheap tools to up your PR game, crisis communications, and more!
Tentative Program Dates (Subject to Change)
- September 19, 2019 – The Art of Digital Storytelling with Ritesh Gupta
- October 18, 2019 – Free Headshots and “Tools for the Frugal PR Pro” presentations
- November 14, 2019 – 5 – 7 p.m. Event with Dontaye Carter, Atlanta-based Carter Media Group at the Greenwise Publix on Gaines Street
- January 10, 2020 – Breakfast event with LeadershipFPRA
- February 20, 2020 – TBD
- March 19, 2020 – TBD
- May 21, 2020 – TBD
- June 18, 2020 – TBD
- July 16, 2020 – TBD
- August 20, 2020 – TBD
Note that December and April are not included, as those events will be the holiday social and the local Image Awards ceremony, which are not applicable to this offer.