October Meeting: The Art of Trans-Creation
- Location: Care Point Health & Wellness Center - Conference Room (2nd Floor)
- Address: 2200 S Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- RSVP Deadline: October 13, 2023
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, FPRA Capital Chapter invites you to explore the power of developing culturally relevant communication for Hispanic and multicultural audiences – a critical approach that directly impacts business results – with Claudia Machado, Program Manager for Mothers Against Drunk Driving Florida & Puerto Rico on Thursday, October 19.
The Hispanic population in the United States is not only rapidly growing but also remarkably diverse. A one-size fits all approach won’t work the way it used to.
In this session you will learn:
- How to move beyond basic translation strategies to capture the essence and emotional resonance of your message, ensuring it strikes a chord with your target audience.
• How cultural sensitivity, language diversity and tailored messaging can unlock opportunities for your brand or organization in Florida’s dynamic PR landscape.
You will also learn best practices and explore real-world case studies that illustrate the transformative potential of a more strategic approach.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insights that can elevate your PR strategies and drive success with Hispanic and multicultural audiences.
The program will begin at 11:30 a.m. with lunch and networking, and the presentation will begin promptly at noon.
Please RSVP using the form below. You will then be taken to a PayPal page.