May 12 CapChat: Working Remotely
- Location: Zoom
- RSVP Deadline: 5 p.m. May 12
- Cost: This is a free event!
Let’s check in virtually and see each other’s faces for the first time in a while. Let’s swap stories, share ideas, support each other, and laugh. No makeup or suit jacket required. Evening beverage encouraged.
Our theme for the May 12 CapChat will be working remotely. We will meet using the Zoom platform from 5:45 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, May 12. This event is free for FPRA members, with a maximum number of 15 participants. This session will be led by a Capital Chapter board member.
- Say your name, organization, and how many days you’ve been working from home
- Share the most challenging issue you are facing
- Share one thing that has been better working remotely than working in an office
- Advice from guest professional
- Open discussion, sharing of ideas and best practices
How to RSVP
This event has a maximum of 15 attendees. Please use the form below to RSVP for the CapChat. You will then be emailed a link to join the Zoom event. Please RSVP by 5 p.m. on May 12.