Masquerade Ball and Image Awards
- Location: Florida State University Alumni Center
- Address: 1030 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304
- RSVP Deadline: April 13, 2018
Fireworks. Champagne cork pop. Game-winning touchdown. That’s what it feels like to win an FPRA Image Award.
The Image Awards competition is conducted annually by FPRA’s Capital Chapter to recognize outstanding public relations programs in the Big Bend region, and to encourage and promote the development of public relations professionalism.
Attire: Black tie optional. Costumes and masks are not required, but feel free to dress as creatively as you like!
For more information, contact Director of Awards & Recognition Melanie Motiska at (850) 321-6194 or [email protected].
- Individual ticket: $75
- Couple tickets: $135
- Student ticket: $45
- Sponsor table (8 tickets): $1,250
What to expect with your Image Awards ticket:
- Two drink tickets (Cash bar will also be available)
- Three-course dinner
- Entertainment and awards presentation
Table Sponsor Benefits
- Verbal recognition by master of ceremonies
- Logo included on event video graphics during event
- Reserved seating for 8
Registration for this event has closed.