July 23 CapChat: Mental Health
- Location: Zoom
- RSVP Deadline: 5 p.m. July 23
- Cost: This is a free event!
Let’s check in virtually and see each other’s faces for the first time in a while. Let’s swap stories, share ideas, support each other, and laugh. No makeup or suit jacket required. Evening beverage encouraged.
Our theme for the July 23 CapChat will be mental health. We will meet using the Zoom platform from 5:45 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 23. This event is free for FPRA members, with a maximum number of 15 participants. This session will be led by a Capital Chapter board member.
- Say your name and organization
- Share the most challenging issue you are facing with your mental health
- Share ways you have found to relieve stress/take mental health breaks
- Share your favorite favorite cocktail/mocktail recipe or local beer recommendation
- Advice from guest professional
- Open discussion, sharing of ideas and best practices
How to RSVP
This event has a maximum of 15 attendees. Please use the form below to RSVP for the CapChat. You will then be emailed a link to join the Zoom event. Please RSVP by 5 p.m. on July 23.