FPRA Lunch and Learn: Entering and Winning an Image Award
- Location: Moore Communications
- Address: 2011 Delta Blvd
- RSVP Deadline: February 22, 2017
- Cost: This is a free event!
The deadline for the FPRA Capital Chapter Image Awards competition is less than a month away (March 10). Whether you’re contemplating submitting an award or already started on your entry, this month’s lunch and learn can help you ensure your entry is more likely to land you in the winner’s circle!
Join us on Wednesday, February 22, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Moore Communications, 2011 Delta Blvd, for an interactive session that will include
- What the judges are looking for in your entry – 70 percent is based on your written summary!
- Tips on what to include in the summary categories of research/situational analysis, objectives, implementation, evaluation and budget
- The opportunity to review award-winning entries from previous years
- Tips on writing measurable goals that demonstrate success
- A chance to share any challenges and get feedback from your peers
The session will be led by Michelle Bono, APR, CPRC. Michelle is President/CEO of Bono Communications & Marketing, LLC, and former Assistant to the City Manager for the City of Tallahassee. She and her team have not only won Image Awards locally, but they have also been the recipient of the prestigious Dick Pope All Florida Golden Image Award three separate times. It is the highest award presented by FPRA at the state level.
So bring your lunch, your questions, your draft submission, or just your interest in winning an award that will show your boss and stakeholders that your work is worthy of recognition. Snacks will be provided. RSVP below.
See Call for Entries information
Add calendar event to:
Google » iCal » Outlook »