February Meeting: Taking the Lead: How FPRA Fuels Professional Growth
- Location: Florida Health Care Association
- Address: 307 W Park Ave #100
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, February 16, 2024 at 5 pm
Connect with past presidents of the FPRA Capital Chapter and join the discussion about how FPRA builds leadership skills.
FPRA is more than a networking membership organization. We are like-minded public relations professionals working to get more out of our careers and leverage our experience, all the while striving for some semblance of work-life balance. Growth is the goal!
Being a part of the FPRA Capital Chapter’s leadership team provides a wealth of opportunities to flex your skills and gain new ones. Whether it’s learning to read a P&L sheet, planning events, or mentoring members though the accreditation process, each position on the board is important and rewarding professional development.
Join us for a conversation about what it means to take the lead in FPRA and how it can help your career trajectory.
- Kristen Knapp, APR, CPRC, Florida Health Care Association, Senior Director of Strategy & Communications
- Rick Oppenheim, APR, CPRC, RB Oppenheim Associates, Founder and Former CEO
- Amanda Handley, APR, CPRC, AtkinsRéalis, Senior Public Information Specialist III
- Heidi Otway, APR, CPRC, SalterMichell PR, President and Partner
Holly Brooks, Holly Brooks Communications, President
The program will begin at 11:30 a.m. with lunch and networking, and the conversation will begin promptly at noon. Free event parking is available behind the Florida Health Care Association building.
Please RSVP using the form below. You will then be taken to a PayPal page.
Registration for this event has closed.