August Leadership Celebration and 2022-2023 Board Installation
- Location: TBD
- RSVP Deadline: August 22
Save the date for our August celebration and new board installation! It will be an in-person meeting, location TBD.
- Year in Review – Chapter President Zoe Linafelt, APR
- Chapter Awards (New Member/Member of the Year, Communicator of the Year, Stan Tait, President’s Award) – Chapter President-Elect Holly Brooks
- State FPRA President’s Message – Jay Morgan-Schleuning, APR, CPRC
- 2022-23 Board Installation – Jay Morgan-Schleuning, APR, CPRC and 2022-2023 Officers & Board Members
- Passing of the Gavel – All past chapter presidents
- New President’s Address – Holly Brooks
This is the proposed board slate for the 2022-2023 year. The slate will be presented for a vote at the June monthly meeting. If approved, the board will be installed at this August meeting.
- President: Holly Brooks
- Immediate Past President: Zoe Linafelt, APR
- President-Elect: Carla Brown Lucas
- Treasurer: Andy Janecek
- Secretary: Mary Katherine Delegal
- Director of Credentialing: Lauren Helm, APR
- Director of Awards & Recognition: Valencia Scott
- Director of Communications: Kendra Parson
- Director of Membership: Heather Johnson
- Director of Programming: Caroline Benson
- Director of Student Relations: Kelly Corder, APR, CPRC
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
Time: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Location: In person, location TBD
The RSVP deadline is Monday, August 22.
Member – $30
“Future Member” (Non-Member) – $40
Students – $20
Please RSVP using the form below. You will then be taken to a PayPal page.