August Leadership Celebration and 2022-2023 Board Installation
- Location: Township TLH
- Address: 619 S Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32304
- RSVP Deadline: August 22
Save the date for our August Leadership Celebration and 2022-2023 Board Installation! It will be an in-person meeting at Township TLH in the College Town district. Lunch will be included.
- Year in Review – Chapter President Zoe Linafelt, APR
- Chapter Awards (New Member of the Year, Member of the Year, Communicator of the Year, Stanley Tait Award for Professional Service, President’s Award) – Chapter President-Elect Holly Brooks
- State FPRA President’s Message – Jay Morgan-Schleuning, APR, CPRC
- 2022-23 Board Installation – Jay Morgan-Schleuning, APR, CPRC and 2022-2023 Officers & Board Members
- Passing of the Gavel – Past chapter presidents in attendance
- New President’s Address – Holly Brooks
This is the approved Board slate for the 2022-2023 year. The slate was presented for a vote at the June monthly meeting and approved by members in attendance.
- President: Holly Brooks
- Immediate Past President: Zoe Linafelt, APR
- President-Elect: Carla Brown Lucas
- Treasurer: Andy Janecek
- Secretary: Mary Katherine Delegal
- Director of Credentialing: Lauren Helm, APR
- Director of Awards & Recognition: Valencia Scott
- Director of Communications: Kendra Parson
- Director of Membership: Heather Johnson
- Director of Programming: Caroline Benson
- Director of Student Relations: Kelly Corder, APR, CPRC
The RSVP deadline is Monday, August 22.
Member – $30
“Future Member” (Non-Member) – $40
Students – $20
Please RSVP using the form below. You will then be taken to a PayPal page.
Be advised that most of the parking available in the immediate College Town district is meter parking, paid only by credit/debit card or an app (Park By App) and enforced 24/7. The best spaces in the day time are the spaces on the street on Madison, or the 5-story parking garage located just behind the building (entrance on Lorene Street).
Add calendar event to:
Google » iCal » Outlook »