75th Annual State Conference
- Location: Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club
- Address: 701 Bayshore Dr NE, St Petersburg, FL 33701
This year’s Annual Conference will celebrate 75 Years of Multifaceted Strategies and provide four days of exemplary professional development and networking for practitioners across the state. Leaders from major corporations, agencies and nonprofits will take to the stage to inspire, motivate and help us to do our jobs even better!
This year the conference host property is the award-winning Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club. This St. Petersburg, Florida luxury hotel is a gem on the downtown waterfront and blends historic charm with modern amenities.
Topics will be presented by giants from the public relations industry and include:
- The role and importance of the nonprofit sector and how Corporate Social Responsibility has strengthened the nonprofit and corporate relationship.
- Measuring the effectiveness of your social media and traditional public relations.
- Overcoming challenges with Vision, Mindset and Grit in a world that revolves around change, stress and setbacks.
- Optimizing your digital communications in a world that is going mobile!
- Tips for how to handle challenging media situations.
- Humorous reflections on four decades in public relations
- Learn how the different generations respond to communications and what motivates their every move!
Visit the FPRA state site to register:
Apply Now For 2013 Conference Scholarships
The Capital Chapter is offering conference scholarships to two members. To apply, simply submit your completed application no later than 5 p.m. on July 8.