FPRA Student Scholarship Application – Spring 2018
The Capital Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) is looking for students who exemplify PRincipled, PRagmatic PRoblem solving skills that the best PR PRofessionals bring to the table. We’ll be awarding three scholarships to applicants who demonstrate the most thorough, effective and creative communications solutions. Applications will be accepted from students at FSU, TCC, FAMU and Flagler students interested in pursuing a career in public relations.
- One $1,000 scholarship for tuition, fees and books
- Two FPRA annual conference registration fee scholarships
A local university has banned all student organizations on campus due to what the univ ersity president deemed dangerous and sometimes illegal activities by some of the groups. Create a PR campaign plan that details how you would utilize public relations to get student organizations reinstated on campus.
- To be considered for scholarships, students should submit the following:
- Four copies of your writing assignment. Please do not put your name on your writing assignment
- Four copies of your resume
- One unofficial copy of your transcripts
To download the FPRA Student Scholarship Application, click here.
Application deadline is February 28, 2018.
All application packets should be submitted electronically or via mail to:
Amanda Handley, APR
1650 Summit Lake Dr.
Tallahassee, FL 32317