Senior Social Media Account Executive
Company: Moore Communications Group
Contact Person: Whitney Pickett
Application Deadline: February 5, 2016
Currently we are looking for a mid- to senior-level account executive to join our digital team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in digital marketing strategy and execution – from plan development to creative implementation. Agency experience is preferred. Come join this growing team of digital strategists.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities on behalf of clients. Activities include:
- Digital landscape research, experience in advanced search query operators and Boolean query language is a plus.
- Develop marketing plans, including strategy and creative briefs necessary for plan development.
- Collaborate with the creative and development team to produce assets such as banners, ads, content, landing pages, etc. necessary to execute on strategy.
- Implement and optimize digital display, content marketing, social media and search ads. Ensure campaign tracking is in place, review analytics and conduct optimizations.
- Develop compelling content on behalf of clients and maintain content calendars.
- Become an advocate for the client in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Manage, expand and engage blogger communities.
- Manage project timelines and ensure deliverables are completed on time.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports, proficiency in pivot tables is a plus.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelors degree required
- Creativity and documented immersion in the digital space (Give links to profiles or case studies as examples)
- Proficient knowledge in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why ideas will help clients achieve their goals
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising on social channels, native advertising, SEM, and display
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Theoretical knowledge of landing pages, sales funnel design and marketing automation
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in writing and verbally
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other junior employees
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
How to Apply
Send an email to Whitney Pickett ([email protected]) with resume, cover letter, and links to relevant social profiles and/or campaigns.
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, January 25, 2016