PIO/Senior Communications Manager
Company: Quest Corporation of America, Inc.
Contact Person: Kimberly Licari
Application Deadline: February 8, 2021
DESCRIPTION: As a Public Information Officer/Senior Communications Manager, you will manage the public engagement efforts for infrastructure projects in the Planning, PD&E Study, Design, and Construction. The position will also include business development activities, including marketing, proposal preparation, and presentations. The qualified candidate must reside in one of the following counties: Lee, Collier, or Hendry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and maintain a favorable public image for the organization and customer.
• Coordinate all public relations activities and events.
• Leverage existing relationships and cultivate new business contacts.
• Create content and collaborate with creative graphics and/or video team.
• Ability to motivate and work collaboratively with project team members and clients.
• Develop strategic alliances and partnerships.
• Able to work in a constantly evolving environment, and to travel by use of a vehicle to multiple locations.
• Must have a minimum of two (2) years of multimodal transportation experience with a State, County, or Municipal agency.
• Extensive knowledge of transportation, utility, stormwater, and various construction projects.
• Knowledge of State, County, or Municipal public meetings and public workshops.
• Ability to perform responsibilities with a significant degree of independence, initiative, creativity, and expert judgment.
• Talent for understanding, simplifying, and effectively communicating complex information to diverse audiences.
• Superior organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (AP style preferred).
• Familiarity with digital communications, including websites, social media, signage, direct mail campaigns, and graphic design.
• Strong experience with program budgeting, strategic planning, reporting processes, and requirements.
Quest Corporation of America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or other status protected by law.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at qcausa.com/careers
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, January 25, 2021