OPS Web Specialist
Company: Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
Contact Person: Beth Frady at [email protected]
Application Deadline: February 26, 2016
This advertisement is for temporary Other Personal Services (OPS) opportunities to be filled within the Bureau of Communications.
Duties will consist of monitoring pending web requests to ensure prompt resolution to include but not limited to posting jobs to the Career Page table, updating Tax Collectors County location information, updating the Procedure Manual PDF, Court webpages, Vehicles and Vessel Reports/Statistics, and converting press releases from PDF to WordPress. This position will also help with various web projects to facilitate the migration from old, static web pages to WordPress pages.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are seeking candidates with:
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016 applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and written.
- Effective listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to process and follow directions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes by to: Beth Frady at [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, February 11, 2016