Company: CESC - The Kearney Center
Contact Person: Claire Fry
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
Interested in developing your professional skillset while working in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team? We are looking for motivated individuals with a client-first mentality and passion for community service to join our team!
The Kearney Center provides temporary emergency shelter and housing-focused services to people experiencing homelessness, in a safe environment that promotes dignity and respect.
This internship position will assist the Director of Community Impact in producing high-quality content that promotes The Kearney Center’s mission and goals. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and communication skills along with a passion for digital marketing, storytelling, and content creation.
15 hours per week
Stipends: $150 per semester
Start/End Date: May 15, 2023 – August 4, 2023
Course credit available
• Contribute to marketing projects with guidance tailored to your personal growth
• Collaborate with key partners across the organization to capture photos and videos for events, client success stories, internal communications, etc.
• Help create brand awareness and fundraising campaigns across various channels – social media, email marketing, print, website, etc.
• Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or other related fields
• Experience in content creation, marketing, and communications preferred
• Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, March 9, 2023