Marketing Communications Specialist
Company: Joe Manausa Real Estate
Contact Person: Lucille Asbury
Application Deadline: May 14, 2018
The Marketing Communications Specialist position is a mid-level role that will be responsible for taking the lead on many key initiatives with the goal of increasing past customer referrals, word-of-mouth advertising and local brand awareness efforts to increase the number of contracts closed each year.
By working at a growing startup, you have the opportunity to get in at the ground level and help build a company alongside driven, intelligent, extremely hardworking individuals. At Joe Manausa Real Estate, we are dedicated to revolutionizing the real estate industry with new and innovative ways to buy and sell homes through cutting-edge marketing techniques.
This position pays approximately $30,000 based on experience. Joe Manausa Real Estate offers 100% company paid health insurance through CHP and a very flexible time off policy.
1. Plan and execute 6-12 Customer Appreciation events each year
2. Create, publish and track e-blast and mass texting campaigns
3. Pitch and secure editorial placement in local publications
4. Create, build and nurture relationships with past clients online and offline
5. Write and edit content for marketing campaigns and initiatives
6. Brainstorm with the marketing team on ways to increase lead generation both on and offline
7. Provide back-up assistance to the Marketing Assistant as needed for social media posting, mass texting campaigns, e-blasts and other daily tasks
– Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a similar field and 1-3 years of work experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Event planning experience
– Relationships with local media (TV, radio, print)
– Experience with Facebook and other online advertising methods
– Must be a highly organized, high-performing individual with an obsessive attention to detail and a positive attitude
– Graphic design/photoshop experience a plus
How to Apply
Please send your 1-page resume, a cover letter and any relevant work samples to [email protected] by Monday, May 14.
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, April 20, 2018