Junior Communications Strategist
Company: BowStern Marketing Communications
Contact Person: Amber Bascom
Application Deadline: February 16, 2019
Do you have strong writing experience and the drive to create award-winning work? We’re seeking a savvy, eager-to-learn Junior Communications Strategist to assist with accounts in a dynamic, high-energy environment. You must be a forward-leaning, self-starter who wants to do great things for our clients.
• Work with account manager to develop and pitch strategic marketing campaigns
• Manage multiple tasks with a creative mind and a positive attitude
• Have very strong writing skills
• Copywriting is key for this position and you’ll need skills that work for a variety of marketing outlets. Materials include brochures, billboards, eblasts, press releases, and advertisements.
• Coordinate advertising efforts
• Assist in managing production
• Interface with third-party vendors, printers, etc.
Long story short, we want someone who isn’t afraid of brave, bold ideas. We’re looking for the kind of person that, when confronted by an obstacle, either moves over, around or through it – but never considers letting it stop them.
Education: Four-year degree in communications or related industry (Marketing, PR, Advertising)
Experience needed: previous internships or 1 – 2 years industry experience (advertising or marketing firm experience preferred)
How to Apply
Email resume and writing samples to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, January 25, 2019