Director of Public Relations
Company: Elder Care Services, Inc.
Contact Person: JOCELYNE FLIGER
Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
POSITION TITLE: Director of Public Relations (Part-Time)
• Part-Time, Non-Exempt, Category I
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY FOR POSITION:
• Bachelor’s degree or minimum of three years experience in fields of public relations and/or communications.
• Publication and media
• Sound oral and written communication skills
• Public speaking experience
• Resource development
• Ability to work on a team
• Editing skills and strong attention to detail
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
1. Oversees Communications and Public Relations for ECS.
2. Creates and edits communication materials
3. Responsible for public relations activities including outreach events, social media, and web updates.
4. Responsible for publications such as the ECS newsletter, annual report, infographics, design and print
tasks, and branding.
5. Serves as the media liaison and representative for ECS.
6. Develops relationships with community agencies and groups that will enhance agency objectives.
7. Provides administrative support and other project and agency- related assistance required by ECS Development and Outreach Directors
8. Serves as liaison for Communications and PR at meetings and other activities integral to ECS.
9. Participates in special events as requested by Development and Outreach Directors.
10. Maintains and submits reports and information according to procedures mandated by ECS.
11. Develops relationships in the community for future in-kind and cash resources.
12. Implements an accurate record-keeping method to document project activities and services.
13. Assists with outreach projects including Elder Elf, Big Wheels, and Oktoberfest
14. Adheres to personnel policies and procedures for staff consistent with those of ECS.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, October 23, 2017