Company: RB Oppenheim Associates
Contact Person: Jessie Johnson
Application Deadline: July 6, 2018
DIGITAL DESIGN INTERNSHIP
RB Oppenheim Associates (RBOA) is an award-winning, full-service, integrated marketing communications firm with more than 30 years of experience steeped in unparalleled public relations, advertising and marketing services. Current and past clients include corporations and organizations in the fields of public health, technology, education, metropolitan development, environmental protection and banking & finance.
At RBOA and its digital department, Digital Opps, we are always looking for fresh talent to take advantage of our public relations and digital design internship opportunities. RBOA offers fall, spring and summer opportunities consisting of 20 set hours per week. More than that, the professional experience, relationships and confidence gained through a successful RBOA internship are priceless.
As a digital design intern, you will have the opportunity to:
• Experience executing integrated digital marketing campaigns first-hand.
• Strengthen skills in new media public relations and publicity.
• Apply your social media, Web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
• Build your portfolio.
• Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
• Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
• Have fun while improving your digital marketing and online content management skills.
• Senior or Junior in college
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Superior writing skills
• Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, FourSquare, Vine, Constant Contact and MailChimp)
• Problem solving
• Willingness to learn
• Positive and professional attitude
• Experience with HTML, CSS, WordPress and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
• Video editing experience
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, June 6, 2018