Content Development/Digital Design Intern
Company: Fiore Communications
Contact Person: Mandy Schnittker
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
Fiore Communications is a full-service marketing firm that specializes in the creation and delivery of engaging content. We provide clients complete digital and traditional marketing services as well as writing, editing and publishing services for association magazines and journals.
We build brands and grow businesses by connecting our clients to their target audiences by telling compelling stories — their stories.
As a content marketing and digital design intern, you will have the opportunity to:
– Apply your graphic design skills to real-life social media, email and web campaigns
– Develop and manage client social media accounts and assist with developing content marketing and SEO strategies
– Write and edit web content, feature articles and blogs posts
If you want to get a taste of being a content developer in the real world, all while building your portfolio, this is the internship for you.
This is an unpaid internship, but we welcome students who would like to receive course credit for their time with us. Students must be rising Juniors or Seniors who are able to devote 15 hours a week to the internship.
• Experience with social media and digital platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Constant Contact and MailChimp
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and Canva
How to Apply
Send us a resume, writing sample and a cover letter explaining what you love about content marketing and why you want to work with us to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, July 19, 2018