Community Management Representative
Company: Visit Florida - Tallahassee, FL
Contact Person: Meredith DaSilva
Application Deadline: August 2, 2018
VISIT FLORIDA, the official tourism marketing corporation for the State of Florida, is looking for an individual to fill our Community Management Representative position. You be responsible for creating and executing social messaging, engagement and listening across VISIT FLORIDA’s social media channels in an effort to foster community growth and increase Florida’s brand awareness. The representative will also work across internal departments and with various VISIT FLORIDA Partners to execute audience-focused campaigns and brand advocacy initiatives. The Community Management Representative will be responsible for the following:
– Serve as VISIT FLORIDA’s community manager to lead and facilitate conversations across all consumer social platforms. Listen to community messaging regarding specific interests or concerns of consumers and offer suggestions for suitable options, activities and destinations.
– Assist in the conception and presentation of VISIT FLORIDA’s social media strategy and social aspects of integrated marketing initiatives to encourage audience growth across all digital channels.
– Manage consumer social media and Partner relationships. Assist Partners with all social media submissions integrate their messaging into the community in a compelling and valuable way.
– Utilize social listening for VISIT FLORIDA social accounts and work with social listening agency on tactics and best practices.
– Execute social media strategy and audience growth across all digital channels based on trends, metrics, SEO and other digital benchmarks.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of social media experience managing consumer and/or business social campaigns, including developing strategy, developing social and digital communities, using social listening tool and collaborating with an integrated marketing team. Must be able to manage multiple projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the role of content, social media, influencer marketing and media relations in a dynamic organization. Four-year degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field is required. Experience in the travel and tourism industry is a bonus. Salary is commensurate with experience. Travel up to 20%.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, July 23, 2018