Company: Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare
Contact Person: Danielle Buchanan
Application Deadline: March 10, 2021
At Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, we are on the hunt for a creative communications strategist to join our team. Our ideal candidate has strong writing skills and is excited to develop advertising campaigns, press releases, articles and special projects while working in a fast-paced environment with a passionate team of healthcare marketing and communications professionals.
Position responsibilities include:
· Writing: Drafting articles, advertorials, press releases and website content as needed to support TMH’s objectives
· Media relations: Proactively and reactively developing stories with print, digital and broadcast journalists
· Social media: Creating original content and planning with the PR team to maximize engagement through TMH’s social media accounts
· Advertising: Collaborating with TMH’s advertising agency to develop advertising campaigns around new services and patient experiences within the organization
· Community outreach: Leading initiatives or programs to better engage the community around living a healthy lifestyle.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
Two (2) or more years of directly related professional experience is required
Preferred: Five (5) or more years of directly related professional experience
How to Apply
Interested? Send your resume and a little about yourself to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, February 23, 2021