2013 Summer Intern
Company: RB Oppenheim Associates
Contact Person: Adrianne Miller
Application Deadline: April 26, 2013
Calling all PR pros in the making − RB Oppenheim Associates (RBOA) is looking to recruit a few outstanding students for our digital marketing and public relations summer internship program! An RBOA digital marketing and public relations internship will provide you with valuable professional opportunities to:
- Gain hands-on experience executing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Strengthen your skills in traditional public relations and publicity.
- Apply social media, Web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
- Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
- Gain confidence and a competitive edge in today’s job market.
- Build your portfolio.
- Have fun while improving your digital marketing skills.
- Superior writing skills
- Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Constant Contact and WordPress)
- Willingness to learn
- A 3.0 GPA or higher
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, March 18, 2013