Pro-X Event: Summer Book Club
- Location: Moore Communications Group
- Address: 2011 Delta Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32303
- RSVP Deadline: July 22, 2013
- Cost: This is a free event!
BIG NEWS: Author Bridget Brennan will join our book club discussion via Google Hangout. Spaces are limited – RSVP today!
Join us for a summer Pro-X book club! We’re reading Why She Buys, by Bridget Brennan with a discussion moderated by Terrie Ard, APR, CPRC.
About the book:
Why She Buys: The New Strategy for Reaching the World’s Most Powerful Consumers
Brennan’s Why She Buys shows decision makers how to bridge this divide and capture the business of the world’s most powerful consumers just when they need it most.
• No Matter Where You Live, Women Are a Foreign Country: You’ll discover the value in studying women with the same intensity that you would a foreign market. Women grow up within a culture of their own gender, which is often invisible to men. Brennan dissects this female culture and explains the important brain differences between men and women that may cause your female customers to notice things about your products, marketing campaigns, or sales environment that you might have overlooked.
• The High Fives: There are five major trends driving the global female population that are key to determining their wants and needs. These global shifts are just beginning to be tapped by businesses, and learning about them can provide you with an invaluable blueprint for long-range planning.
• The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Find out how the best and brightest companies have cracked the female code, and hear horror stories about those that haven’t. Through instructive case studies and interviews, Why She Buys provides practical, field-proven techniques that you can apply to your business immediately, from giants like Procter & Gamble and Toyota to upstarts like Method home-care products and lululemon athletica apparel.
Pick up the book at a local bookstore or via Amazon.com.