Navigating Ethics and the Law in PR
- Location: Florida Health Care Association
- Address: 307 W Park Ave #100, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- RSVP Deadline: February 22, 2022 at 11 a.m.
In public and private sector PR, issues relating to government, the law and ethics can appear at any time. Knowing about each – and how they can entwine with each other – is information every PR practitioner should know.
Join the FPRA Capital Chapter on Friday, February 25, as we hear from communications veteran Jenn Meale Poggie, president of Pinnacle Media in Tallahassee. Jenn will discuss:
- Why ethics in PR matter
- Government transparency and accountability (including the Sunshine Law and Chapter 119 public records)
- Gaining and maintaining client trust
- Conflict of interest (ensuring client objectives do not conflict with one another)
This will be a thought-provoking and informative program, with information that will help PR pros make better decisions for their clients and themselves.
Our program will begin at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast and networking in the Florida Health Care Association Conference Room, and the presentation will be from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Renewal of your APR now requires one CEU of ethics training. Our February professional development program will count towards your ethics CEU.
The RSVP deadline has been extended to Tuesday, February 22 at 11 a.m.
Add calendar event to:
Google » iCal » Outlook »