Call for Nominations: Stanley Tait Award, Joe Curley Award
Stanley Tait Professional Award for Service – Call for Nominations
The Stanley Tait Professional Award for Service to the Capital Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association has been established as the highest, most prestigious award of the Chapter. The award honors the spirit, professionalism, and leadership of Stanley Tait, award-winning counselor and mentor to many within the Chapter.
The purpose of the award is to recognize a member of the Capital Chapter for his/her outstanding contribution to the Chapter and the field of public relations. This year, the Stanley Tait Professional Award will be presented during the Image Awards ceremony in April.
Past Stan Tait Award Winners: Stan Tait, Rick Oppenheim, Bill Hunter, Janet Dennis, Karen Moore, Jay Rayburn, Rachel Smith, April Salter Herrle, Melanie Mowry-Etters, Terrie Glover Ard, Heidi Otway and Michelle Bono.
Criteria for Nomination
• Must be a member in good standing
• Must be an FPRA member for a minimum of seven years
• Must have made outstanding and long lasting contributions to FPRA and to the public relations profession in ways other than as an FPRA or Chapter officer
Name of Nominee:
Number of Years in FPRA:
- Describe the outstanding and long lasting contributions this member has made to FPRA in ways other than as an FPRA or Chapter officer.
- Describe the outstanding and long lasting contributions this member has made to the public relations profession in ways other than as an FPRA or Chapter officer.
- To what other groups has this public relations professional volunteered his/her time and expertise to make a difference?
- What honors and awards has this public relations professional received?
If necessary, please add a one-page, double-spaced typed rationale for this nomination.
Please send the completed form and rationale by 5 pm Tuesday April 1, 2014 to: Erica Villanueva at [email protected]
Joe Curley Rising Leader Award & Rising Leader Class of 2014 – Call for Entries
The Joe Curley Rising Leader Award and Rising Leader Class is intended to identify and honor up-and-coming individual FPRA members for their personal dedication and demonstration of emerging leadership traits, along with dedicated, active involvement in FPRA chapter activities. More information about the criteria and nomination form is available here: http://www.fpra.org/