Website Coordinator (Government Analyst I)
Company: Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
Contact Person: Alexis Bakofsky
Application Deadline: April 2, 2021
The Website Coordinator manages the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the OIR website floir.com. The position works directly with the Department of Financial Services Office of Information Technology to ensure the responsiveness, stability, and security of the website. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining processes for maintaining up-to-date website content and recommending communication strategies related to the website. The position works with the Communications office and business units to regularly post website content, and tracks and develops reports for website analytics
In collaboration with the Deputy Chief of Staff and Communications Director, the Website Coordinator designs and implements OIR’s digital strategies. The primary duties of this position are listed below.
-Serves as the primary point of contact for posting content to the OIR website, floir.com. The position works directly with OIR business units and the Communications Office to verify, review, route, and post information.
-Helps develop processes for maintaining up-to-date content on the OIR website, including finalizing the OIR website redesign.
-Manages the OIR ongoing web redesign project through activity tracking, coordination with DFS Office of Information Technology, and communication with OIR staff.
-Liaises with OIR and DFS Office of Information Technology units to facilitate required maintenance, security updates and any appropriate communication regarding floir.com.
-Facilitates any website training for OIR employees and maintains best practices for website posting.
-Seeks ways to enhance audience experiences through the website.
-Keeps informed and up-to-date on website technology and products available to OIR.
-Troubleshoots any problems with the website.
Minimum Qualifications for this position include the following REQUIRED ENTRY LEVEL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of html and commonly used website content management systems and best practices. Previous experience with SiteFinity highly desirable.
- Knowledge of CSS and/or programming languages a strong plus.
- Skill in web writing and web design.
- Skill in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Skill in providing customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to set schedules, meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks, and work as part of a team. People skills are essential.
- Ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to manage day-to-day oversight of a website overhaul project with an external vendor.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques, work independently, and plan, organize, and coordinate work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, March 29, 2021