Web Manager/Graphic Designer
Company: Florida Department of Corrections
Contact Person: Rob Klepper
Application Deadline: February 13, 2020
The FDC Office of Communications is looking for a qualified individual to join our team as a web manager/graphic designer. We need someone with a good eye who can work in a variety of programs and do simple web updates in html. The full position description is located on People First.
For a full list, visit the People First listing. Here are the most important ones:
- Knowledge of recognized industry-wide web development software/programs.
- Ability to construct basic web pages/sites.
- Knowledge of advanced graphical design techniques.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of advanced web page/site construction.
- Ability to produce advanced graphics.
- Professional work experience using HTML and graphic design programs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and other graphic design programs
How to Apply
Visit https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/TALLAHASSEE-FDC-WEB-MANAGER-70028095-CENTRAL-OFFICE-FL-32399/627989100/ and apply online!
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, February 7, 2020