Strategic Marketing Manager
Company: Coton Colors
Contact Person: Ashley Trafton
Application Deadline: January 12, 2019
The strategic marketing manager will be responsible for expanding brand awareness, growing audiences and increasing revenue for Coton Colors.
JOB FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
• Utilizing audience profile research, retail buying cycles and marketing trends across B2B and D2C channels to inform marketing strategy. Experience working with eCommerce or retail brands preferred.
• Expert on digital platforms to advise best strategies for achieving our targets.
• In partnership with the sales, product and creative teams, develop internal pitches for campaign strategies to succeed with overall responsibilities.
• Utilize google analytics data to assess campaign and platform performance and inform future campaigns.
• Direct the process of prospecting, acquiring and converting to qualified leads for the B2B, D2C and PR audiences.
• Represent the company and promote our products by working at industry conferences and trade shows.
• Lead the PR strategies for the company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• College degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, or related major or equivalent experience in the field.
• 5 years of marketing, advertising and/or PR experience.
• Learn and maintain an expert knowledge of company products.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Ability to prioritize with excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team maintaining a positive attitude.
How to Apply
Send resume to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, December 17, 2018