Social Media Producer
Company: Visit Florida - Tallahassee, FL
URL: Visit Florida - Tallahassee, FL
Contact Person: Human Resources, Meredith DaSilva
Application Deadline: August 2, 2018
VISIT FLORIDA, the official tourism marketing corporation for the State of Florida, is looking for an individual to fill our Social Media Producer position. You will be responsible for creating, editing and executing innovative and unique social marketing content across VISIT FLORIDA’s social media channels to spur community growth, foster engagement, and increase Florida’s brand awareness in an effort to encourage potential travelers to visit Florida. The Social Media Producer will be responsible for the following:
– Work with VISIT FLORIDA departments to create, edit, coordinate, schedule, and traffic content and assets for social media across all platforms.
– Create and manage all social media calendars and implement plans for integrating calendars in VISIT FLORIDA campaigns and corporate strategies.
– Lead VISIT FLORIDA effort to develop live social video initiatives, including planning, coordinating, implementing and traveling for live videos with internal teams and/or support agencies.
– Assist in the creation, conception, and presentation of the organization’s social media strategy and social aspects of integrated marketing initiatives.
– Create and deliver periodic reporting for social media campaigns. Utilize advanced analytic skills to evaluate activity and identify and report on results and trends. Communicate insights and make recommendations to adjust strategies or tactics based upon specific data.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of social media experience managing consumer and/or business social campaigns, including developing strategy, creating content (video and graphic production), writing, and collaborating with an integrated marketing team. Must be able to manage multiple projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the role of content, social media, influencer marketing and media relations in a dynamic organization. Four-year degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field is required. Experience in the travel and tourism industry is a bonus. Salary is commensurate with experience. Travel up to 30%.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, July 23, 2018