Social Media Intern
Company: Blaze Digital Services
Contact Person: Lucille Spann
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Blaze Digital Services is a boutique digital marketing agency headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We help small business owners, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs generate more leads and increase their sales using digital marketing techniques. Our specialties include WordPress web design, social media advertising, email funnels and search engine optimization. We are a small team of results-driven professionals. We are constantly looking for new ways to up our game and provide more value to our clients, while measuring the success of everything we do.
We are looking for an intern with excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail to join our team. The internship is fully remote and is 10-20 hours a week. We are very flexible with the hours but candidates must be available to work at least 1 hour a day, M-F during normal business hours.
During this internship you will gain first-hand experience:
- Posting content via a social media scheduling tool
- Monitoring clients’ social media pages and engaging with followers
- Creating graphics, gifs and video content specifically for social media
- Writing social media captions
- Establishing a hashtag strategy for various clients
- Utilizing best practices to organically grow clients’ Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Brainstorming with the team on upcoming campaigns
- Researching blog post topics and gathering relevant content (videos, graphics etc.)
- Drafting blog posts, newsletters and webpage content
- Scheduling blog posts
- Currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior, Senior or Graduate Student in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media management, photography, videography, and/or content creation a plus
This is an unpaid internship but you may work with your school to receive college credit.
How to Apply
To apply, send a 1-page resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want this internship to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, October 26, 2020