Social Media Coordinator
Company: Florida House of Representatives
Contact Person: Jenna Sarkissian
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
The Florida House of Representatives seeks an experienced and creative social media coordinator to join the team in the Office of Public Information.
Among various duties, the social media coordinator will be expected to:
– Create a results-oriented social media strategy and be able to execute on every aspect of it — from content creation to community management to reporting and optimization.
– Collaborate with graphic design, video, and press relations team members to produce content that resonates with our social media audiences, drives engagement and supports the work of the Florida House.
– Produce monthly social media content calendars, schedule, post, manage and engage with social media audiences.
– Constantly monitor performance and proactively make adjustments in the strategy as needed to improve on our past performance, meet and exceed our goals.
– Anticipate needs, make recommendations, proactively communicate, and stay highly organized and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Email [email protected] with your resume and work samples by Tuesday, Dec. 15.
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, December 10, 2020