Resource Development Manager
Company: UNITED WAY OF THE BIG BEND INC
Contact Person: Sherri Edmonston
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
UWBB is seeking a full-time Resource Development Manager to join our fun and collaborative team! The RD Manager will manage a portfolio of campaign accounts and work with the Resource Development team to meet the fundraising goals necessary to support the organization’s mission.
United Way of the Big Bend (UWBB) serves eight counties in the Big Bend with the mission to raise awareness, mobilize resources and find collaborative, targeted solutions for our community’s most vital concerns. We lead the communities we serve by engaging and connecting with others who share our commitment to helping our neighbors, friends, and colleagues who are living in poverty or struggling to make ends meet.
• Professional office setting
• Workplace culture that is family-oriented and supports teamwork and
• Some evening or weekend hours during peak times
• Occasional travel within UWBB neighboring county footprint
Excellent benefits package: Medical, life, and LTD insurance, retirement plan, paid leave time, 12 paid holidays, and half-day Fridays during the summer months.
• Have a passion for mission-based work
• Be excited by the challenge of a goal and enjoy fundraising
• Be comfortable requesting financial support through various forms of
• Be a creative thinker
• Enjoy making presentations to groups large and small
• Have excellent customer service skills when interacting with donors and
• Work well both independently and as a member of team
Education, Experience, and Key Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Fundraising or sales experience a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
• Access to reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid Driver’s License required
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, September 8, 2022