Resource Development Manager
Company: United Way of the Big Bend
Contact Person: Sherri Edmonston
Application Deadline: August 14, 2022
UWBB is seeking a full-time Resource Development Manager who will manage a portfolio of campaign accounts and work with the Resource Development team to meet or exceed the fundraising goals necessary to support the organization’s mission.
United Way of the Big Bend (UWBB) serves eight counties in the Big Bend with the mission to raise awareness, mobilize resources and find collaborative, targeted solutions for our community’s most vital concerns. We lead the communities we serve by engaging and connecting with others who share our commitment to helping our neighbors, friends, and colleagues who are living in poverty or struggling to make ends meet.
• Have a passion for mission-based work
• Be excited by the challenge of a goal and enjoy fundraising
• Be comfortable requesting financial support through various forms of communication platforms
• Be a creative thinker
• Enjoy making presentations to groups large and small
• Have excellent customer service skills when interacting with donors and
• Work well both independently and as a member of team
• Workplace culture that is family-oriented and supports teamwork and collaboration
• Professional office setting
• Some evening or weekend hours during peak times
• Occasional travel within UWBB neighboring county footprint
• Access to reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid Driver’s License required
Excellent benefits package: Medical, life, and LTD insurance, retirement plan, paid leave time, 12 paid holidays, and half-day Fridays during the summer months.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Drug Free
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. These declarations are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Fundraising or sales experience a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by August 14, 2022.
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, August 1, 2022