Remote Social Media Marketing Assistant
Company: Blaze Digital Services
Contact Person: Lucille Spann
Application Deadline: March 18, 2022
Blaze Digital Services is a boutique digital marketing agency headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We help small business owners, nonprofits and entrepreneurs generate more leads and increase their sales using digital marketing techniques. Our specialties include WordPress web design, social media advertising, email funnels, and search engine optimization. We are a small team of results-driven professionals. We are constantly looking for new ways to up our game and provide more value to our clients, while measuring the success of everything we do.
We are looking for a Remote Social Media Marketing Assistant with excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail to join our team. This is a fully remote, 3-month, independent contractor position, which may be extended based on work quality/performance.
– Daily monitoring of 5-7 clients’ social media pages and engaging with followers
– Curating content and creating graphics, memes, and video content for social media
– Drafting various forms of copy (social media captions, infographics, newsletters, blogs etc.) with minimal grammatical errors
– Utilizing best practices to organically grow clients’ Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook accounts
– Establishing a hashtag strategy for various clients
– Scheduling social media posts, blog posts, eblasts, and newsletters
– Brainstorming with the team on upcoming campaigns
– Reporting on content performance
– 1-2+ years of experience with organic social media
– STRONG verbal and written communication skills
– Can work independently / in a remote environment
– Problem solver
– Experience with social media management, paid social, SEO, photography, videography, copywriting, and/or content creation a plus
– Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or a related field is a plus
– +/- 1 hour of EST timezone a plus
How to Apply
To apply, send a 1-page resume, portfolio/work samples, monthly pay requirement, and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want this position to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022