Remote social media intern
Company: Blaze Digital Services
Contact Person: Lucille Spann
Application Deadline: March 22, 2021
We are looking for a summer intern with excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail to join our team. The internship is fully remote and is approximately 15 hours a week. We are flexible with the hours but ideal candidates are available to work at least 1 hour a day, M-F during normal business hours.
During this internship you will gain first-hand experience:
● Posting content via a social media scheduling tool
● Monitoring clients’ social media pages and engaging with followers
● Creating graphics, gifs, and video content specifically for social media
● Writing social media captions
● Establishing a hashtag strategy for various clients
● Utilizing best practices to organically grow clients’ Instagram and Facebook accounts
● Brainstorming with the team on upcoming campaigns
● Researching blog post topics and gathering relevant content (videos, graphics, etc.)
● Drafting blog posts, newsletters, and webpage content
● Scheduling blog posts
This is an unpaid internship but you may work with your school to receive college credit.
● Currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior, Senior or Graduate Student in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or a related field
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with social media management, photography, videography, and/or content creation a plus
● Based in the eastern time zone (or willing to work during normal business hours in this time zone)
How to Apply
To apply, send a 1-page resume, 2-3 references, and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want this internship to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, February 26, 2021