Remote Content Marketing/Writing Intern
Company: Blaze Digital Services
Contact Person: Lucille Spann
Application Deadline: August 18, 2021
Blaze Digital Services is a boutique digital marketing agency headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We help small business owners, nonprofits and entrepreneurs generate more leads and increase their sales using digital marketing techniques. Our specialties include WordPress web design, social media advertising, email funnels, and search engine optimization. We are a small
team of results-driven professionals. We are constantly looking for new ways to up our game and provide more value to our clients, while measuring the success of everything we do. We are looking for an intern with excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail to join our team.
The internship is fully remote and is approximately 15 hours a week. We are flexible with the hours but ideal candidates are available to work at least 1 hour a day, M-F during normal business hours.
During this internship you will gain first-hand experience:
● Researching subject matter, competitors, industry, and target audiences for blog posts
and other content pieces
● Drafting and editing blog posts, newsletters, eblasts, and webpage content with minimal
● Curating relevant materials for blog posts and other content pieces (videos, graphics,
● Scheduling blog posts, eblasts, and newsletters
● Brainstorming with the team on upcoming campaigns
● Breaking longform content into a series of posts for social media
● Writing captions for social media posts
● Reporting on content performance
● Excellent writing skills, verbal & written communication skills, highly organized,
knowledge of proper spelling and grammar & a keen attention to detail are a must
● Currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior, Senior or Graduate Student in a
● Past experience with writing, SEO and/or content creation a plus
How to Apply
This is an unpaid internship but you may work with your school to receive college credit.
To apply, send a 1-page resume, 2-3 references, and a cover letter outlining your relevant
experience and why you want this internship to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, August 5, 2021