Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator
Company: Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare
Contact Person: Danielle Buchanan
Application Deadline: December 20, 2015
At Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, we are on the hunt for a creative Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator excited to develop advertising campaigns, press releases, articles and special projects while working in a fast-paced environment with a passionate team of healthcare marketing and PR professionals. Position responsibilities include:
- Writing: Drafting articles, advertorials, press releases and website content as needed to support TMH’s objectives
- Media relations: Proactively and reactively developing stories with print, digital and broadcast journalists
- Social media: Creating original content and planning with the PR team to maximize engagement through TMH’s social media accounts
- Advertising: Collaborating with TMH’s advertising agency to develop advertising campaigns around new services and patient experiences within the organization
- Community outreach: Leading initiatives or programs to better engage the community around the TMH vision – to lead our community to be the healthiest in the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related field
- Two+ years of public relations and/or marketing experience
How to Apply
Interested in being part of our team? Send your resume and a little about yourself to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, November 25, 2015