Public Relations & Digital Marketing Intern
Company: RB Oppenheim Associates
Contact Person: Jessie Watford
Application Deadline: December 28, 2021
RBOA offers internships during the fall, spring and summer semesters where account coordinators are asked to work for 20 hours per week — scheduled around classes and work, as necessary. Account coordinators are also allowed the option to work where they wish, whether that be on-site in the office, remotely from their home or designated worksite, or a combination of the two.
As an account coordinator you will have the opportunity to:
– Experience executing integrated digital marketing and public relations campaigns first-hand.
– Apply your writing, social media, web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
– Become a member of a small but mighty team where your opinions are heard and your suggestions are welcome.
– Build your portfolio.
– Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
– Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
– Boost your confidence and competitive edge in the job market.
– Network with clients and build business connections.
– Have fun while honing your integrated marketing communications skills.
– Available for 20 hours per week
– Junior or senior in college (preferred)
– 3.0 GPA or higher
– Experience with social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
– Experience with content creation
– Superior writing skills and experience with AP Style
– Willingness to learn
– Positive and professional attitude
– Experience with digital platforms such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp and WordPress
– Knowledge of graphic design and platforms such as the Adobe Suite and Canva
– Ability to think “outside of the box”
– Attention to detail and deadlines
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, December 21, 2021