Public Relations Coordinator
Company: Enterprise Florida Inc.
Contact Person: Sharon Blake
Application Deadline: June 17, 2013
This position is responsible for researching and writing for a wide variety of communication channels both internally and externally including media releases, newsletter content, briefing materials, correspondence as well as internal employee communications. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to develop content that promotes Enterprise Florida messaging, business initiatives, economic development wins in a compelling and story-based manner.
• Writes and edits media/press releases, briefing materials and internal communications.
• Maintains and updates media contacts/distribution lists and other contact databases.
• Solicits, writes and edits newsletters and communications.
• Monitors, drafts and generates reports on correspondence from citizens regarding EFI related issues.
• Monitors, researches and analyzes daily news for regional and industry content to provide daily reports and updates to EFI leadership.
• Maintains and updates all news article archives.
• Interviews subject matter experts, partners and businesses for articles and profiles.
• Participates and assists in job creation announcement events.
• Supports all activities within the communications office as needed and assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of related work experience.
• Demonstrated achievement in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
• Possesses outstanding interpersonal, communications (both written and verbal), and human relations skills.
• Possesses excellent writing, editing and proofing skills.
• Expert multitasker with ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Send resume with salary history to: [email protected]
EFI is subject to the Public Records Law and the Sunshine Law, and that the applicant’s submissions would therefore potentially be subject to public disclosure
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, June 3, 2013