Company: Red Hills Strategies
Contact Person: Amanda Bevis
Application Deadline: October 19, 2019
Title: Project Coordinator
Position: Full-time Salaried Employee
Location: 1017 Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, Florida
• Assist in developing and implementing public awareness campaigns, which involve strategic communications, media relations, coalition building and grassroots activities.
• Assist in drafting materials, including press releases, letters to elected officials, talking points and memos to clients.
• Assist in planning and execution of events at the Capitol, including press conferences and speaking opportunities with elected officials.
• Prepare briefing sheets for client interviews with media.
• Conduct research into potential opportunities to help clients earn positive media coverage.
• Support media monitoring platform for clients to ensure daily summaries arrive on time and are accessible.
• Prepare monthly reports articulating what the firm has completed and achieved for each client.
Four-year university degree
One to two years experience in communications, public relations, marketing or government
Strong writing skills
Strong project management skills
Commitment to professionalism, timeliness and deadlines
How to Apply
Send your resume to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, October 3, 2019