Program Marketing Manager
Company: Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
Contact Person: Beth Frady
Application Deadline: January 31, 2014
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Communications, the Program Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and executing an annual Unlicensed Activity (ULA) media campaign designed to make Floridians aware of the dangers of hiring unlicensed professionals regulated by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
• Oversee and coordinate all media-buying activities for statewide campaign using online, print and broadcast media
• Develop and oversee campaign themes for the Division of Regulation, Real Estate and CPA, including tag lines, creative themes and related activities
• Oversee and coordinate PSAs for multi-media platforms to achieve the core goals of the campaign
• Develop and oversee new media strategies, including social media tactics, write website content, etc.
• Manage and coordinate reports of deliverables and metrics
• Facilitate creative collateral and advertising requirements with graphic design team
• Serve as a point of contact for media, coordinate on-the-ground press conferences, as well as respond to and generate earned media opportunities, such as op-eds, interviews, etc.
• Create and develop related creative strategies to support the goal of the ULA media campaign, including contests, special events, etc.
• Attend industry conferences and serve as a presenter on various topics related to unlicensed activity
Travel throughout Florida is required.
Successful applicant must pass a background screening and fingerprinting.
Successful completion of a urine drug test may be a condition of employment.
Salary Range: $19/hour – $25/hour
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or related field.
• Three to five years of experience in advertising, marketing, public relations or related field.
• Excellent writing, public speaking and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and reference the position.
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, December 27, 2013