Company: Florida Housing Finance Corporation
Contact Person: Cynthia Moran
Application Deadline: October 30, 2021
Florida Housing Finance Corporation is recruiting for an individual with professional work experience to join our team as a Press Secretary. The preferred candidate is a self-starter with experience managing a Corporation’s social media presence.
This position reports to and works directly with the External Affairs Director, other senior managers, and staff to respond to media inquiries; acts as contract manager for the public relations contracts; and manages all aspects of public relations, marketing and communications for the Corporation.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university, majoring in one of the following areas: communications, public relations, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field; minimum of three (3) years of experience in public relations and/or marketing with a public relations firm, non-profit/for-profit organization, or state agency.
• The ability to understand the Corporation and simplify complex housing and financial issues into user-friendly content for the public.
• Ability to speak effectively and make presentations before an audience.
• Ability to draft press releases and communicate effectively to reporters, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and work in a team environment.
How to Apply
or visit our recruitment site at www.floridahousing.org.
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, October 20, 2021