OPS Communications Specialist
Company: Florida House of Representatives
Contact Person: Jenna Sarkissian
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
The Office of Public Information (OPI) is looking for an OPS Communications Specialist to provide seasonal support to the office — from writing and media monitoring to video production and Spanish translation. The candidate should be able to stay on task independently, adapt to changes and meet tight deadlines.
This position is temporary, running through the duration of the 2021 Legislative Session (scheduled for March 2 through April 30, 2021) with the potential to extend somewhat beyond those dates. The selected candidate will be able to determine their schedule and hours with approval from the Director.
– Strong writing, editing and researching skills
– Fluent in both Spanish and English, with an ability to translate accurately
– Experience in video production and editing
– Understanding of media relations and digital media
– Familiarity with design software (i.e., Photoshop, InDesign) and media monitoring systems a bonus
– Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply
Send resume to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, February 19, 2021