Contact Person: Whitney Pickett
Application Deadline: November 17, 2018
Moore is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling a variety of office duties to support the firm and staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to, banking runs, client drop off and pick up of documents, stocking inventory and greeting visitors.
This position also performs lite cleaning tasks and office duties as assigned. Candidate must be reliable and have good organizational and time management skills.
Candidate must have reliable transportation. Flexible schedule is required.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming calls as needed
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed
• Help organize and maintain office common areas
• Perform general office duties and errands
• Help set up events as necessary
• Maintain supply inventory
Office Assistant Requirements:
• Warm personality with strong communication skills
• Ability to work well under limited supervision
• Have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
• Have reliable transportation
How to Apply
Please send resume to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, October 30, 2018