News & Public Affairs Specialist
Company: FSU College of Business
Contact Person: SUZANNE BARWICK
Application Deadline: June 23, 2021
* Responsible for the college’s newsletters, which includes determining content, writing articles, working with graphic designers and ensuring newsletters are distributed to appropriate audiences.
* Writes news releases, feature stories and other written content for the College of Business. Publicizes and assists in the marketing of events through appropriate media outlets. Works with the university and media outlets in pushing out communications. Responsible for maintaining, updating and refreshing news content for the college’s communication outlets.
* Writes scripts for college events. Also writes speeches for the dean and others as directed. Also serves on a writing and editing team that ensures all materials, both print and electronic, are written in a consistent voice/message.
* Manages the college’s calendar by writing consistent content and ensuring the calendar is properly maintained on the college’s website. Ensures major college events are posted on the university’s calendar.
* Works with graduate programs marketing in becoming familiar with and executing marketing campaigns in both digital and print mediums, along with the use of SEO and paid search (PPC) marketing in these campaigns. Position also actively participates in the producing and reviewing of monthly analytics reports and acquiring SalesForce knowledge and experience in executing campaigns.
Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience is required for the position. Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, along with experience researching information, conducting interviews and writing articles for publication or dissemination.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021